Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church
in Lake Worth, Florida
where EVERYONE truly is welcome!
- Blessing of the Animals, Sunday, October 2nd during the 10am Worship Service
- Justice Ministry Team House Meetings, October 4th and 5th at 7pm, at St. Andrew's
- Bible Study of Paul's Letter to the Galatians, led by Dick Lewallen, Wednesdays, October 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th at 7pm
- Integrity Worship, Potluck and Meeting, Saturday, October 8th at 6pm -- program by Rand Hoch, President and Founder of the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council. See Integrity link for information on upcoming events and meetings.
- Confirmation Class, Sundays between September 11th and October 16th (6 weeks) between 8:30am and 11am worship services. See Fr. Paul for details.
- Medicana Nursing Home Ministry, Sunday, October 9th at 2pm (see David Felty for details)
- Clergy Conference, Tuesday-Thursday, October 11th-13th
- Kol Nidre Service, with Rabbi Jenny Skylark, Tuesday, October 11th at 6pm
- Youth Halloween Costume Party, Friday, October 14th from 6:30-9:30pm. All ages are invited. Please bring a snack to share. Contact Debra Carter for details (email@example.com).
- Taizé Worship Service, Saturday, October 15th at 6pm
- Vestry Meeting, Tuesday, October 18th at 7pm
- Deanery Convocation, Thursday, October 20th at 6pm
- Twelve Step Worship Service, Saturday, October 22nd at 7pm
- Bishop Rt. Rev. Peter Eaton's Visitation and Confirmation, Sunday, October 23rd at the 10am Worship Service
- Los Valientes (The Courageous Ones) by the Core Ensemble, Sunday, October 23rd at 2pm. Reception and Exhibit featuring art of the children of the Palm Beach County farmworkers follows. Free and open to the public. See below for more information.
- Our Community Problems Assembly, Monday, October 24th at 7pm at Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church
- Voices of Pride Bingo, Friday, October 28th at 7pm. Tickets are $25
- Way Café Volunteering, Saturdays at 2:30pm, now located at Holy Redeemer Episcopal Church (3730 Kirk Rd., Lake Worth). Contact Joy Bayrouty at (561) 642-1527 or Joel Ballard at (301) 832-1823 for more information or if you can help.
- Choir Rehearsal, Thursdays at 7pm (resumes on September 15th)
- Yoga, Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15pm, now at Move (2121 10th Ave. North, Suite 2113)
- SAVE THE DATE - November 11th and 12th - Diocesan Convention at St. Mark's in Palm Beach Gardens
- SAVE THE DATE - November 13th - Cabaret
- SAVE THE DATE - November 19th - Golf Tournament (see Steve Ragsdale for more information)
- SAVE THE DATE - November 20th - Harvest Festival
Saturdays Holy Eucharist at 6:00 pm
- Taizé Worship on the 3rd Saturday of the month
Sundays Holy Eucharist at 7:30 am and 10:00 am
- Healing the 1st Sunday at both services
Church School for Children of Elementary School Age at 10:00 am
Youth Group at 11:15 am
Wednesdays Holy Eucharist and Healing at 10:00 am